My village

 My village 

My  village is a very beautiful village.   My village is a surrounded by mountain ranges and has a lot of forests. The fountains are widely spread and Boburu ella waterfall is formed by the collection of athese fountains. Tourists come in large numbers to see this.

 My village  in welimada in badulla district had people who live from agriculture . A simple lifestyle pays and the infrastructure is not as developed as in urban areas. But the rich people live. Their lives deal with the environment and they do agricultural work. Working with the environment, he also works to protect the environment. They work to live by facing the obstacles that come in life and live happily and beautifully together.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

vesak festival

Environment is essential for human survival